Assistant Store Manager - Sports Direct - #35442
Sports Direct is the retail success of the last decade. Our unrivalled growth across the UK and Europe really sets us apart from the rest.
We have no intention of slowing down and we have a mind-blowing continued expansion plan.
Part of our success is owed to our dynamic, commercially driven, and passionate managers and with growth comes opportunity, so we are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our team.
At Sports Direct we need our leaders to live and breathe our company values,
Think without limits - Think fast, fearlessly, and take the team with you.
Own it and back yourself - Own the basics, own your role, and own the results.
Be relevant - Relevant to our people, our partners, and the planet.
We want you to bring your skill and passion for retail to constantly evolve how we deliver for our customer; you’ll do this by making a positive impact in the following areas:
Team Leadership & Management
- Assist and deputise for the Store Manager in leading the team and maintaining standards
- Be a role model for the delivery of a world-class customer experience and train your team to deliver this consistently
- Create an engaging working environment for colleagues
- Develop the best team possible by planning succession strategies
- Providing on the spot feedback, and celebrating success
- You will support in delivering meticulous store presentation taking pride in implementing visual merchandising standards that align with the Sports Direct Brand
Sales and Operations
- You will be fundamental in achieving results and going beyond set goals, driving store performance to its maximum potential.
- Lead the team to ensure they are efficient in always following best practice to support the delivery of commercial goals and brand knowledge.
We are committed to developing our people, to help you in reaching personal and commercial goals, we will support you via our people development offering. Colleagues have continuous support through our learning and development function where we offer a variety of career advancing opportunities beginning the journey with our Frasers induction and then continuous development is offered through a range of courses.
- Recent management experience
- Passion for retail and people
- Confident leader who can motivate and challenge others to deliver
- Data led and target driven
- Detail orientated
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- A desire and hunger to be the best
- Promote the Sports Direct values and our culture to internal and external parties
- Fantastic Monthly & Quarterly Commercial Bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- 10% group discount for Health Insurance policy
- Join the Fearless1000 Incentive Scheme watch THIS video to find out more
- We offer a wide range of Development Courses with National Qualifications
- Group Wide 20% Discount across all Frasers Group brands
- Holiday Pay
- 40% uniform discount