Assistant Manager - Leeds Trinity - #35260
Skechers, Headquartered in Southern California is a Comfort Technology Company that has spent more than 30 years helping people everywhere look and feel good.
From our diverse footwear, we also offer a growing range of apparel and accessories. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do; delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
Are you a natural leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves working with customers?
If so, we want you to join our team as a ‘Skechers Assistant Manager’
As one of our leaders of the store, you'll be responsible for keeping our customers happy, our sales booming, and our team motivated to crush their goals.
You’ll get to work with a team of fun and passionate individuals who share your love of shoes and fashion. You will support the store manager with daily operations as well as motivate the team to achieve their goals.
With competitive salary and benefits, plus opportunities for career growth. You can make your mark in the world of retail with Skechers! We want you to be yourself and feel welcome when you join us.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in an assistant managerial role
- Excellent Leadership and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills to resolve any issues that may arise in-store
- Highly organised to manage inventory, staffing, and other operational tasks
- The ability to help lead and motivate a team with the store manager
- Sales skills to drive revenue growth and meet targets
- Able to create a positive, collaborative team environment that fosters teamwork and employee morale
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- A fun and dynamic work environment
Find out more about our benefits and perks once you’ve applied!
This is a great opportunity to join us and make a positive impact. If you feel you can be a true brand ambassador for Skechers. Please send your CV by clicking the link or visit skechers.com/careers
Skechers recognises the importance and power of diversity within our business. We ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants.
BE YOU - FEEL WELCOME
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or health conditions, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions as detailed above.