Account Development Manager - #35299
Join the UK’s leading independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone systems and cloud services we keep Britain working.
We are constantly growing our teams, product offerings and customer base by working closely with all of the major networks and suppliers as well as through acquisition – so there’s always an exciting new opportunity to support UK businesses on the horizon.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 DOE plus Company Car or Car Allowance
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30/9:00-5:00/5:30 (37.5 hours)
Increase product penetration of telecom and IT services, helping customers to continue to grow via the adoption of technology, such as Hosted Phone Systems, Dedicated Ethernet Connectivity and Mobiles.
This role involves selling a range of solutions to customers with a typical employee size between 10 and 30. You will split your time managing opportunities over the phone and travelling to see customers, with a typical week being 2 days in the office/home and 3 days out on customer visits.
- To carry out proactive outbound management of an allocated list of accounts on behalf of Daisy communications, to cross-sell and up-sell specific products and services to existing customers.
- Work towards set revenue and product targets and KPIs.
- Schedule and action all tasks to completion within specified timescales whilst ensuring all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact.
- Increasing the number of customers who take services from Daisy Communications.
- Aim to build a relationship with customers to uncover further sale opportunities.
- To proactively upskill and self-learn across our product sets.
- Recent sales or Account Management experience.
- Target & KPI driven.
- Excellent communications skills; verbal and written.
- Ability to develop trusting relationships.
- Fast thinking and self-motivated.
- Competent with Office 365 (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience within some or all of the following would be advantageous:
- To have a successful track record of selling Telecoms and Managed IT services to Businesses
- Recent sales or Account Management experience in a B2B environment.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
We have been awarded a 2 Star accreditation by the Sunday Times Best Companies and voted as the UK's no.1 Telecoms company in 2023.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and an additional day for each year of service up to 30 days!
- Holiday purchase scheme
- £500 referral scheme bonus
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Sim deals for you and your family/friends
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married