3D Visualiser/Animator - Construction Projects - #35435
Turner & Townsend
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Due to continuing success and expansion, Turner & Townsend are now looking for an experienced 3D Visualiser/Animator to provide 3D animations and 4D construction sequences on our projects across the UK. The ideal candidate will have a track record of working in the construction sector either with main contractor, subcontractor or design consultant.
- Produce detailed rendered 3D models from 2D design information where required.
- Produce 4D construction sequences including plant, access equipment, logistics routes, site set up etc.
- Produce 2D & 3D sketch information for review and discussion whilst developing briefs.
- Produce visual imagery for presentations and tender material.
- Work collaboratively with wider project teams to ensure quality product produced.
- Proven 3D modelling experience
- Knowledge of construction processes
- Good working knowledge of main computer software – AutoCAD, 3dsMax, Revit, Navisworks, InDesign, SketchUp, Photoshop, PowerPoint etc.
- Have a portfolio of previous work to review as part of interview process
- Synchro/Scheduling experience advantageous.
- Ideally educated to degree standard in a construction/design related subject
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
SOX control responsibilities may be part of this role, which are to be adhered to where applicable.
Join our social media conversations for more information about Turner & Townsend and our exciting future projects:
It is strictly against Turner & Townsend policy for candidates to pay any fee in relation to our recruitment process. No recruitment agency working with Turner & Townsend will ask candidates to pay a fee at any time.
Any unsolicited resumes/CVs submitted through our website or to Turner & Townsend personal e-mail accounts, are considered property of Turner & Townsend and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorised Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Turner & Townsend, there must be a formal written agreement in place and the agency must be invited, by the Recruitment Team, to submit candidates for review.